FOLLOWING SERVICES ARE OFFERED TO THE USERS
- Circulation: Issue and returns of the documents, reminders, reservation of documents, overdue charges, membership, resource sharing etc.
- Reference: Reference collections like Encyclopedia, Dictionary, Atlas, Year Books many and more are available.
- Resource Sharing: Users are required to submit an online request (e-mail link to KRC firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com) clearly mention title of the article, author name, name of journal with volume & no. / year of publication etc. of the required essential documents specially for journal articles which are not available in the KRC.
- Book Alert Message: Book Alert message will be sent through e-mail or SMS to the respective borrowers for forthcoming return date.
- On-line Public Access Catalogue (OPAC): Information about documents/ resources of KRC is available on OPAC.
- Access to E-Resource: E-resources especially e-journals are available on IP based authentication.
- Reprography: Reprography service is available in the KRC as per terms and conditions of KRC. Reprography of the complete books/ journals etc is not permitted as it is against the Copy Right Act.
- Internet: KRC is equipped with computers with internet facility. The users can avail this facility as per terms and conditions of KRC.