With reference to the advt No. 253 written examination against the post of Technical Assistant, Assistant Grade-I (Administration) and Assistant Grade-I (Accounts) is scheduled on 23/10/2021 at 10:00 a.m. Details are as bellows:
Written examination details
- Venue: Academic and Administrative Building, IASST, Guwahati.
- Time: 10:00 a.m.
- Reporting Time: 9:15 a.m.
- Question type: Multiple choice question (MCQ) with four options against each question.
- Total question: 50 nos. (+) 2 marks for each correct answer and (-) 0.5 marks for each wrong answer.
- Time allowed: 90 minutes.
- Subjects: General knowledge, Arithmetic, Reasoning, General English, office procedure, rules and regulations followed in Central Govt. organization, accounting procedure and basic computer knowledge.
Candidates have to strictly adhere to the following guidelines:
- Must carry a valid photo identity (Driving Licence/Aadhar card/Voter ID/Passport/PAN card).
- Wear mask and maintain other Covid-19 protocol.
- Calculator, mobile phone, smart watch and other eletronic gadgets will not be allowed in the examination hall.